To Enchant A Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Enchant A Heart.

4 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

To Enchant A Heart. - Page 32 Empty Re: To Enchant A Heart.

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Mel glanced over at Matt, "You gonna make it okay?" she asked. She was probably going to shift and run so she could use all her senses easier and keep everyone updated on how close the crazies are. Plus when she shifted she looked normal when she panted.. as a human, it's not very attractive.

Alice finally got up "Oh COME ON!" she cursed at the sky. "I finally get to lay down and now I have to run!" she ran behind Shane and Allie, glad she did one year of track back in middle school. She knew as soon as they stopped, she wasn't even going to bother to shower or anything. She was crashing without a second thought, no matter what time of day it is.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

https://teah-ultimarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 am

Matt got a serious look on his face and nodded "Yea, now that we have nature on our side I can really take these guys." and he smirked devilishly knowing that if these guys even tried anything now he would really go all out, they had nearly killed him multiple times, so he was in no mood to go easy on them. He got up and told the squirrel that he was petting to go how far the bad guys were and it ran off quickly before he started running with Mel towards the others.

Alex cursed and started off with everyone else away from the people that had imprisoned them, he had no intention of going back into that maze of death or doing anything else that involved endangering him or the others that he had come to know so well.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:03 pm

this RPG is so strange, lol.
and sorry this is so short, idk what to post.

In the midst of running, Allie stopped.
"Wait!" She said. "Where are we going?"
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

It really is.. haha

Mel nodded and took off running with everyone else. She shifted while she ran, which she loved doing, and felt the wind rush through her fur. She stayed in the back so no one would get left behind. "I have no clue just run." she said as she listened for more people. She could hear foot steps and people yelling from a distance. "They're still coming." she mumbled as they all continued running.

Alice screamed every curse word she knew. She called the maze people everything under the sun but white people. "Oh my gahhhh why'd we come back to this crazy place?!" she asked Shane while they ran
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

https://teah-ultimarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum