To Enchant A Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Enchant A Heart.

4 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

To Enchant A Heart. - Page 30 Empty Re: To Enchant A Heart.

Post  holy grapefruit. Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Allie pulled him closer to her and sank her fangs deeper into his neck.
His blood was sweet and intoxicating.
She'd never tasted anything quite like it.
A voice in her head was screaming to stop, but she couldn't...
She couldn't let go of him.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 am

Alex quickly rushed forward and grabbed Allie's shoulders, trying to pry her off of Matt. If she didn't stop soon he would be gone in no time, his blood had to be almost gone.. he needed help, he looked towards Mel pleadingly.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Mel studied the problem for a second then realized, she had no time to study. She acted in the heat of the moment and shifted automatically. She pushed off the wall and ran towards them, hoping she'd knock Allie off or Matt out of her grip. She hit Allie and pushed with all her might. She felt some of Matt's blood hit her back. The kid bled like no other. She kept pushing, hoping she could get her back before she unintentionally killed the poor thing.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

https://teah-ultimarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Allie unwillingly let go of Matt and stumbled backwards.
The animal-like look in her eyes faded and her face bore an expression of pure horror.
"Oh my god!", she gasped, her green eyes glimmering with unshed tears as her gaze fell on Matt and the blood.
"No! I d-didn't... I didn't m-mean to! I'm so sorry!"
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Matt had kind of awakened as she was still sucking his blood and he felt every kind of pain possible. But he was thoroughly confused when her fangs were detached from his neck and he could feel his blood just gushing down his neck. His vision was going black and his breathing was shallow, but he was trying his best not to pass out because he had a really bad feeling that if he did he wouldnt wake up again.

Alex looked down at Matt sorrowfully because he really didn't know if he was going to make it or not, but they had to try and save him, or the twisted people that made the maze would win. and nobody could afford to have that happen
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Mel shifted back and coughed a few times. She was still drained of energy. But she rushed over and took off her jacket, bundling it up so she could apply pressure to Matt's neck. If she wasn't a man-eating beast she would be throwing up right now. Luckily, she can handle a little gore every now and then. She looked back at Alex. "Get her away from here. Go get the humans. We're gonna need some help." she looked over at Allie and just stared at her for a second then turned her head and started applying more pressure. "Matt, listen. You gotta stay with me. Talk to me. Matt.." she moved some of his hair out of his face kept pushing on her jacket. This isn't working.. she didn't want that thought to cross her mind.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Alex dragged Allie away from Matt as she rambled on about how sorry she was and as soon as they were far enough away he led her to a wall and told her to stay until he came to get her, and considering her emotional state she immediately listened to him and sat against the wall. He ran to get Shane and Alice to make sure they didnt get split up and led them back towards Mel and Matt

Matt looked up at Mel, his eyes for some reason brighter than ever and for some reason he could feel the venom going out of his body, but not all of it was gone there was still a little bit left I'm his system so that would stop him from healing, and that was a very bad sign. He smiled sleepily and said "Thank you.." as he slowly drifted to sleep, he was almost ready to give up trying
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Allie wiped at the tears that stained her cheeks.
She sat down where Alex had left her and wrapped her arms around her knees.
The moment she saw Matt lying on the ground kept replaying in her head.
Allie couldn't remember ever seeing so much blood.
It was all her fault if he died.

Shane could hardly see in the dark.
"Damn it, where did everyone go?"
He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and glancing over at Alice, making sure he hadn't lost her either.
When he heard footsteps, he looked up to see Alex.
He sighed, silently following Alex.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Mel had her other hand on the other side of Matt's neck, still pushing. "Matt, no. Matt.. Matt!" she screamed. "ALEX!" she looked up "HURRY!" and went into panic. She kept pushing and felt for a pulse in his neck. It was so weak. She shook her head "Matt, can you hear me? Matt!" she looked back over where Alex, Shane, and Alice were. "Alex! Hurry! I'm losing him!" her voice cracked a bit. For the first time in years her eyes got watery. She tried to wipe it away on her shoulder but couldn't. She kept applying pressure and silently hoped Matt would pull through.

Alice's eyes got huge. Bigger than what they already were. She took in a deep breath and looked at Alex and Shane, pitifully. She trotted behind them after Mel started screaming.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

A small tear rolled down Matt's cheek as he drifted further away, but for some odd reason, he just couldn't get away. He was trying to close his eyes and give up.. but he couldn't. His eyes slowly opened and he realized that somehow his body was trying to fight off the venom, and in some way it was working. He still couldn't do anything because he had lost just so much blood, but he could slowly, very very slowly feel himself getting better.

Alex ran faster to Mel's side when he heard her screaming and he looked down at Matt, who seemed to be worsening by the second. He had to do something, but he didn't know what.. There really was nothing to do, either Matt healed on his own or he didn't. But being an angel Alex could sense when someone's life was about to end and he could at least tell that Matt was still going strong, but in the condition he was in he had a few hours at most.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Tue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Mel blinked a few times trying to fix her vision. She lifted one hand and wiped her eyes a few times, glad she hadn't put on to much make up this morning. She put her hand back down and realized she was burning up. She tried to lower her temperature but couldn't concentrate enough. She looked over at Alex then back down at Matt. Then she looked up at Shane and Alice to see what they were doing, then down towards Allie hoping she had stayed put. "These maze people are sick." she grunted as she pushed a little harder on Matt's neck. "Complete idiots!" she said with a bitter tone. "As soon as we get out of here, I think we should torture them in a maze controlled by a bunch of psychopaths." she realized she was pushing really hard on Matt's neck by now, so she lightened up a bit. "Sorry.." she swallowed and focused on the situation instead of the damage she wanted to do.

Alice couldn't stand the sight of blood. She stepped back and looked at all of them then figured she'd go talk to Allie to see what happened. She knew they'd never let her go back over there so she silently slipped away and walked over to Allie in the far distance. "What happened back there?" she sat down at a good distance away from her, just in case.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Allie looked up when Alice spoke.
"I didn't mean to," she said, hastily. "I swear, I didn't mean to do it."
She looked somewhat terrifying in the darkness; what with her smeared make-up and Matt's blood all over her hands and clothes.
She leaned her head against the wall, shaking.
"I bit him... I bit Matt and it's all my fault, and - and now he might die a-and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!"
Allie closed her eyes.
"I thought that I had control... but I'm nothing more than a monster."

Shane didn't know what to do.
He leaned against the wall, looking away from all of the blood.
This couldn't be real, he kept thinking.
This was too much for him to comprehend.
In one day, how could things take such a turn for the worse?
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Matt closed his eyes for a few seconds and bit his lip, he was definently feeling better but he was still in fairly bad condition.

Alex stared at Matt confused, he could sense Matt getting better for some reason. He was almost one hundred percent sure that Matt's condition should be worsening, but out of the blue he could just tell that Matt was now nowhere near death. The best Alex could guess was that his body was fighting off the venom that Allie had released into his bloodstream.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Wed May 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Mel looked at Matt and lightened the pressure. She actually peeled the jacket back to see how it looked. It still looked gross and bruised but not as bad as before. Mel's jacket was ruined, but at least it was her work jacket that she didn't need anymore.

Alice tilted her head, "If you didn't mean to do it, surely Matt will understand." she swallowed, slightly frightened at Allie's appearance..
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Allie didn't know how to respond to that.
She stood up slowly.
"I don't know," she said, shrugging.
Allie fell silent, sort of just staring at her.

{ sorry ~ short post D; }
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Alice stood up also, "Plus you and Matt seemed to be pretty good friends from what I can tell. " she figured if she didn't move, Allie wouldn't move. Then she wouldn't have to watch another battle go down over Allie coming back over when she was told to go over here. So she kinda stood there. Awkwardly.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Fri May 11, 2012 9:13 pm

OMG. WE'RE ON PAGE 50! ;D
*high-five to everyone*

Allie remained where she stood.
"Well, I'm not entirely sure if that really matters... considering I just bit him, and drank more than half of his blood."
With a step away from the wall, she lowered her gaze to the floor.
A part of her felt guilty about what had just occured, but another part of her was reveling in the fact of what she had done.
She looked over at where Mel, Alex, Shane and Matt stood.
Her eyes glimmered with an unreadable emotion.
"Perhaps I should go see if I can help," she said, her voice splitting the tension in the air between her and Alice.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Sun May 13, 2012 7:15 pm

WOOO!!!

Alice opened her mouth and closed it before she said anything. She thought for a moment then spoke, "I don't think that's a good idea." she stepped over a bit, biting her lip. "Alex said you needed to stay over here.. we shouldn't really risk anything.." Alice was clueless on vampires. She wasn't sure what they were capable of. Heck, she didn't know what any of these people were capable of..
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon May 14, 2012 4:14 pm

If looks could kill, Alice probably would have been dead now.
"No one controls me," Allie said, matter-of-factly, her voice dropping low.
She crossed her arms, staring Alice down.
"Now move out of the way."
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Alice swallowed real hard. She didn't move, one because she shouldn't and two because she couldn't. She shrunk down, slightly terrified. "Allie, you can't go over there." she finally managed to mutter out. She looked back at all of them, hoping one of them would see her and come to help her then she looked back at Allie, hoping she wouldn't jump her like she did Matt. Her eyes were huge. Bigger than usual.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Yesss Very Happy

Alex bit his lip, figuring that the best thing for Matt right now would be to rest he looked at everyone and said "We should let him rest up a bit before we start moving again." and he sighed, feeling really guilty because this was ultimately his fault. It was his fear that they were dealing with, and he was the one that was bleeding in the first place, even if Matt forgave him for this, he would never forgive himself if there was permanent damage. But as he was thinking he happened to glance over at Alice and Allie and he saw the look in Allie's eyes so he immediately raced over and stood next to Alice "Allie, stop right there. You need to sit down, even if you can't control yourself, you've already done enough and we don't need any more problems right now. You can apologize or whatever if and when Matt is feeling better. But until then you don't have a choice, you're going to stay away from him."

Matt opened his eyes slowly and looked around, he was beginning to feel the strength returning to his limbs, so he experimentally moved his fingers, trying to grasp Mel's arm, he said weakly "Thank you" and he smiled slightly knowing that he would get better. He had to.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Wed May 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Allie sighed in exasperation.
She turned around, and punched the wall.
"This sucks!", she yelled into the empty air. "I just want to go home!"
Allie sat back down and pulled her knees up to her chest, leaning against the wall.
She didn't look at any of them.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Mel smiled down at Matt, "You're welcome." she put the bloody jacket off to the side and look at her hands, drenched in his blood. She swallowed and examined Matt's neck once more before she looked up to see what everyone else was doing. When she heard Allie scream she cringed a bit, "Gah she's loud.." she mumbled.

Alice stepped back a few steps and stood behind Alex. She peeked around him to see if Allie was going to go psycho vampire crazy again. Looked like she was just going psycho crazy this time.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Alex walked over to Allie and slowly sat down next to her. Figuring that this wasn't completely her fault as she couldn't exactly control her urges he felt bad for being mean to her so he put his hand on hers and said a little louder than a whisper "Listen, I'm sorry I yelled at you a second ago it just seemed like that was the only way to get your attention. I know this wasn't your fault, it's not like you can exactly control yourself when you see blood. This is all my fault, if I wouldn't have rushed through here and hit my head we wouldn't be in this situation. We'll be out of here and on our way soon though. Since nobody's told you I'd like to let you know that Matt is getting better as we speak, his body is fighting off your venom and making more blood at a very fast rate. It must be something with elves, but as far as I can tell he's going to be just fine."

Matt looked at Mel and asked "Can you help me crawl closer to a wall or something? I'm getting a little nauseous laying down like this, I need to sit up" and he turned his head to look seeing the closest wall around 5 feet away.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Fri May 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Mel nodded "Yeah yeah." she stood up and stuck her hand out. She crouched a bit she she could support him over to the wall. "If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop." she was terrified she would break the scrawny little elf boy.

Alice took a few steps back then turned around and walked over to Shane. She stood there beside him quietly.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum