To Enchant A Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Enchant A Heart.

4 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

To Enchant A Heart. - Page 31 Empty Re: To Enchant A Heart.

Post  AstroGamer Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Matt smiled gratefully and walked over to the wall with Mel, once they got to it, he leaned up against it and tried using his legs to support himself. After not falling he smiled a little wider and said "Well... I can stand at least, but it will take a little bit before I can really get moving again." then he sighed slightly, this situation was just a little ridiculous and when they got out of there Matt had quite a few ideas of what could/would happen to the people that put them in here.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Allie looked down at his hand on her's.
She glanced up at him and then let her gaze fall to the floor.
For once, she didn't say anything.

Shane, who had just been standing there, looked over at Alice.
"Do you know what's going on?", he asked, a frown etched onto his face.
"Because I'm confused... and hungry."
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Wed May 23, 2012 1:15 am

Mel smiled and let it fade slowly, "Just take it easy. We can stay here till you feel your ready. I'm sure everyone else is tired too." she looked back at everybody else and then back at Matt. She smelled something funny, but didn't want to say anything. She figured she could just check it out when no one was paying attention.

Alice turned to face her brother, "Yeah. The vampire attacked the elf and nearly killed him then the werewolf and angel were all like HOLY POWAAAA HEAL LITTLE ELF BOY!!!! and the vampire was all depressed in the corner so I talked to her then she got all pissy and I thought she was gonna attack me but then the angel came over there and was all like BITCH YOU BETTAH STEP DOWN and she was like FOO IMMA GO CRAY CRAY and he calmed her down and I ran back over here in fear for my life and now the elf is against the wall because the werewolf walked him over there and all is well. And yeah I'm getting a little hungry too.." she nodded as if nothing ever happened.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

https://teah-ultimarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Matt hesitantly took a step forward and after realizing that he was able to he smiled slightly and looked over at Mel "I think we have a maze to finish" and he continued forward towards the tiny light.

Alex looked over thinking he heard Matt say something and gasped, he was walking. He looked at Allie and said "C'mon, looks like we gotta go." and he smirked, getting up and walking behind Matt.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Mel tilted her head and then smiled. "Looks like we do." she followed in behind him and walked silently just like they had before, leaving her bloody jacket behind. She stretched her arms and stopped to pop her back right quick then took off again.

Alice looked at them, "Oh. Okay." she turned and started walking like the rest of them.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

sorry, my computer's had a virus. D;
YAAAY SUMMEEEER!

Allie pulled herself up off of the cold ground, and fell into step behind the group.
From the look on her face, it was clear that she was in some kind of mood.
Figures.

Shane looked at Alice like she had just gone completely crazy... and well, maybe she had.
He began walking--more like running--in order to keep up with the others.
As they grew closer and closer to the light, Shane was growing uncomfortable with the silence that had settled amongst them.
He looked over at Alice, opened his mouth to say something and then stopped in mid-step.
"Alice, don't move." He was staring at her with this intense look. "You have the biggest spider I have ever seen on top of your head."
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 am

Alex shook his head and muttered incoherently "God dammit. And here I thought we were done with this shit" and he turned to look at Alice standing there with wide eyes and he finally saw the enormous spider attached to her head.

Matt turned quickly and before Mel could react he grabbed her shoulders and said "Do not, under any circumstances, turn around. We do not need anyone running or getting lost right now when we are this close to the end." and he looked over Mel's head at the spider cringing a little when he saw it.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Summmmer 2o12 w000p w00000p!

Mel stopped with everyone else. She froze in place and watched intently. Spiders were just.. ew.

Alice froze. "Shane, I swear... get this thing of my effing head.." she started breathing harder. "I will CRY if you don't get this thing off my head right now!" she closed her eyes and cringed real bad.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Hmm. This topic got us a good 12 pages Very Happy so far at least, idk when they're getting out XD

Alex bit his lip holding back a slight laugh, he didn't really think having a giant spider on your head was anything less than terrifying, but under the circumstances he was almost feeling a little hopeless about getting out of the maze

Matt just tried to look away from the creature for a little bit just cause he didn't particularly like them and that particular spider was upsetting his stomach after what he had jusst been through.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 pm

"It's a spider," Allie said, her voice echoing off of the walls.
"I mean, come on, it's not like-", she paused when the spider came into view. "Oh my god! That thing is huge!"

Shane raised an eyebrow.
"If I get the spider off of your head, then you owe me some chocolate cake," he said, smirking.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:21 am

They should be getting out soon right?

Alice screamed a bit "SHANE! I'LL BUY YOU EVERY CHOCOLATE CAKE I COME ACROSS JUST GET THIS THING OFF MY HEAD!!" She refused to tear up. She was going to die if they didn't get this thing off her head. "SHANE!" she closed her eyes again and clinched her fists till her knuckles turned white.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:38 am

Yeah, I suppose ;o

Shane opened his mouth to say something more but thought better and didn't say anything.
He stepped towards her, staring at the spider, nervously.
For a split second, he just stood there, awkwardly, and finally he smacked the spider off of her head, knocking it onto the floor.
That was easy.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Alice squealed a bit and finally let a breath out. "Is it gone? Please tell me it's gone.." her big brown eyes were moist with tears and it wouldn't be to much of a surprise if she broke down right there. She really did cry a lot.. but she held it in this time.

Mel watched intently from the side. She didn't say a word. She was to tired to even bother making fun of the pitiful human. She waited patiently with everyone else while Alice was being whacked in the head.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 am

Shane bit back a smile.
"It's gone," he said, stepping back. "I promise."
He really hoped she wasn't going to cry -- when girls cried, it made him really uncomfortable.

Allie was practically jumping up and down where she stood.
"Okay! Okay! Please, can we get out of here!?"
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 am

Alex turned abruptly once the spider was out of view and proceeded out of the mild darkness, but once he emerged in the light he was perplexed to find a sold metal door in his way. "What in the world is this?" he sighed and leaned against another wall, figuring the idiots that designed this hellhole would contact them soon enough.

Matt stood by Mel, kind of trying to avoid Allie for the time being, he tried to look away from everyone since he felt like it was his fault that they had been stuck there for a few hours longer than they had planned to be..
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:56 am

Shane followed after everyone, lingering in the back again.
When they came upon the mysterious door, he crossed his arms and waited on something to happen.

Allie stared at the door, frowning.
If somebody didn't open this thing, she was more than willing to break it down.
She glanced around at the others, noticing the fact that Matt had distanced himself from her.
Allie felt a twinge of guilt stir inside of her, but she turned away, pretending to be more interested in the door than anything else.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 am

Mel stared at the door like a hungry... well like Allie stared at Matt. She anticipated what was on the other side. Freedom? More trouble? Whatever it was, either way she was kicking the people who put this maze together's asses. And that, she would not hesitate.

Alice hesitated as she headed on behind everyone else. "Someone open it.." she spoke up. "I will f---ing break this thing down myself if I have to." she was tired, hungry, and upset and when she was tired, hungry, and upset, she also got cranky. So no one was going to like her till she got food and sleep.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 am

Matt looked at Alice for a second and turned his head towards the door, wondering what was behind it he really didn't want to do anything at the moment since he was still recovering from the activities of earlier that day.

Alex grimaced and looked at Alice before he said "Fine then, go ahead and do it. Nobody's stopping you, are they?" he was getting irritable from the lack of sleep and he really didn't want to deal with the human girl's complaining
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

Alice cocked her eyebrow and looked over at Alex. "It would be my pleasure." she growled and simply reached for the door knob. She twisted it and pushed.

Mel leaned forward. If that sucker opened, she was running through first.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 am

Allie sighed.
Good god, did they ever shut up?
She understood that everyone was a little ticked off, but at this rate, they'd be out of here, at the least, a few years.
Without saying anything, she watched as Alice pushed the door open.

Shane stepped forward, an anxious look on his face.
"Well?"
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 am

Alice smiled as the door opened, gracefully. She looked back at everyone, "We're so out of here." she smirked as she drug herself through the doorway. She stood up stretching then just collapsed to the ground. "Ohh it just feels good to lay down.." she muttered.

Mel's dirty blood covered face lit up. "Yes.." she grinned ear to ear wanting to run through but figured she'd wait on Matt since he was still probably pretty drained.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 am

A smile broke out on Shane's face and he stepped through the door.
"YES!", he exclaimed. "I thought we were never going to make it out of there alive!"

Allie glanced at the others, before slowly walking out the door.
The cool air was like a slap in the face, and she couldn't help but smile.
Finally... they were home.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Matt slowly walked through the doorway and he instantly felt better when he stepped onto the grass and saw the trees all around, he never wanted to be in a place without nature again. He sat down up against a tree and called a nearby squirrel over to sit in his lap as he pet it softly

Alex walked through the door and leaned up against the wall beside it, he wondered where exactly they were because it didn't look that familiar, but he didn't exactly care because at least they were out of that place. He also wondered what had become of the diner that they had 'destroyed' before entering the maze
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Alice laid there and mumbled something into the ground that didn't even sound like words. She closed her eyes and took in the fresh air.

Mel was last to walk out, letting the door slam behind her. Her ears perked up, "Run." she said staring blankly ahead. "They're coming. That was an emergency exit." she looked at all of them. "We have to get out of here. Now." she turned her head, looking around to see if she could see any of the crazies running at them. She could hear a voice say "hurry" and "emergency exit" and "experiments" get louder and louder with her k9 hearing.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:51 pm

"Damn it!"
Allie ran at a human's pace so as not to separate herself from the others.
She continuously glanced over her shoulder every few seconds, her eyes flashing with a look of worry.

"Alice! Seriously? Get up!"
Shane had to pretty much pull his sister off of the ground before they took off running.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum