To Enchant A Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Enchant A Heart.

4 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

To Enchant A Heart. Empty To Enchant A Heart.

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Cheerios and orange juice?
Not a good combination.
Allie poured the remains of her breakfast into the sink, and skipped out the door.
She bounded down the stairs, happily humming.
It was quiet, which made Allie a bit nervous, so she hummed a little louder, jumping to the floor when she reached the end of the staircase.
The lobby of the apartment building was just as empty as it always was.
Allie supposed she did wish that there were more residents in the building. Perhaps, some young children that would race her down the stairs, or a cute guy that would open the door for her.
She suspected that she was the only one here in the poor apartment building, besides the old man living in the floor below her, who never came out except to get his mail.
It was pretty depressing, but Allie had lived here for 7 and a half years, so she'd gotten used to the loneliness.
She slipped out the door, nearly running into someone as she did so.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

To Enchant A Heart. Empty Re: To Enchant A Heart.

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Matt arrived at his new apartment building with his bag, sword, and bow and sighed. This was his very first apartment in America, he wasn't sure what he was going to do.. it was all so new to him and as he was striding towards the door a young lady came rushing out and he accidentally bumped into her, dropping his bag he caught her gracefully just before she hit the ground and pulled her back up with ease, a small smirk on his lips.

Alex drifted towards the door of his house, flapping his wings ever so slightly as he went. Once he got to the door he slipped on his shoes and drifted straight through it, his powers came in handy considering he never really had to unlock anything or worry about locking it, so he solidified himself and walked down the sidewalk with a smile on his face, listening to some music on his iPod.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Melony rolled over hitting her alarm clock which was blasting one of her favorite Kansas songs. She sat up flung her feet onto the floor sliding on her bunny slippers. She walked over to her mini fridge. Food food food... nothing.. she opened the cabinet "Pudding!" she cheered grabbing a cup of pudding and a spoon from the counter. She put chocolate chips in her vanilla pudding as usual and ate away. ^.^
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

https://teah-ultimarpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Allie gasped at his touch, and quickly stepped away from him when he pulled her up.
"S-Sorry.. I'm.. I should.. I wasn't paying attention..", she stuttered, her face red with embarrasment.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Matt smiled cooly and bowed before Allie as was custom back in Alaegasia
"Tis alright m'lady" then he stood up and said "I am Matthew Jacobs, and you are?"
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Allie stared at him, unblinking.
She was a bit puzzled, but politely answered, "Um.. My name is Allie."
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Melony ate her pudding and threw the cup away. She put the spoon in the sink and went to find something to wear. She found this then fixed her hurr. She pranced around until out the door she went. Mel jogged down stairs past a couple of people and out into the fresh air. She put on her sunglasses and walked down the street.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Matt grinned and looked at her for a second before speaking
"Nice to meet you... Allie. Do you live in this building? I've only just arrived in... here."
he didn't really know what to call it since he had only just moved to America and
he really didn't have any city names or places memorized yet..

Alex was busy listening to music when he was bumped into by a girl jogging down the street,
he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes for a few seconds before looking down at his iPod
and deciding to change the song since the one that was playing was getting kind of old.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 pm

"Yeah, I live here."
She stared at him, tilting her head to the side.
He was kind of weird.. and she wasn't sure if she should be concerned.
"Where are you moving from?", she asked.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Melony stopped skipping and backed up. "Wo, sorry" she put her sunglasses on the top of her head then scratched her arm. "Did I step on your foot..?" she looked at him taking another step back and tilting her head sideways. She didn't try to read him, she didn't even know him.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Matt thought for a second, trying to decide whether he should tell her his heritage or not..
He decided it may not be bad, and its not like any outsiders would be able to find his country anyway,
so he simply stated "Alagaesia." and sighed slightly, thinking about his family and friends back home.

Alex slipped his headphones out of his ears as the girl was talking to him and only caught the last word
with a questioning look on his face he asked "Huh? I was listening to music and didn't exactly hear you..."
and he slipped his ipod into his pocket while waiting for an answer.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Allie choked.
"Say that again?"
She took a step away from him, looking oddly uncomfortable.
"Look.. I used to know a few people who took drugs, and it really messed them up.. I really don't know who you are, but you should get help."
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Matt's eyes lit up "What are drugs? Some sort of medicine? We didn't have much of that back home..
by the way, it's Alagaesia. I'm an elf, my parents were the king and queen of our nation."
and then he reached into his bag and pulled out a family heirloom, the prince's crown, still shining with power.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Allie slapped her forehead.
"You have got to be kidding me!", she muttered under her breath.
It made sense now, but didn't make her feel any more comfortable around him.
"So.. What are you doing here?"
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Melony gave him an odd look "Did I step on your foot?" she repeated herself. She looked down, realizing she obniously hadn't. Oh well, she put her sunglasses back on and stared at him trying not to seem so bitter.

Last edited by Sincerely,Courtney on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Matt sighed and slipped the crown back into his bag before continuing
"Well... I wasn't ready to take leadership of my country, so I left my younger brother to take over the crown,
I wanted to go exploring, I wasn't ready to be stuck there for all of my life, so I came here in search of an adventure."

Alex shook his head and smirked "Oh no, just slightly hit my shoulder, it's all good."
and he pulled his phone out to check the time, he was just waiting until his audition for a role in a new movie.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Melony nodded slowly "Then I guess I'll be on my way." she scooted to the right so she could get by him. She was going to the park like she does every morning. She had a slice of bread she was going to feed to the birdies. She loved feeding birdies. x}
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 pm

"Why would you do that?", if came out a little meaner than Allie meant it.
It was obvious Allie was jealous. Matt had people who cared about him, he had a home, and a purpose in life. Whereas nobody knew Allie, because most of them were either dead or didn't want to remember her.
"Sorry," she quickly apologized, "I don't mean to be rude."
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Alex thought she was a little interesting so he quickly pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled down a note

Here's my number.. ############# contact me sometime.
~Alex(You stepped on my foot Smile)

and he momentarily turned invisible so he could slip in into her pocket, once he was done he turned the other way and put his headphones back into his ears, whistling to the music as he bound down the street.

Matt bit his lip and sighed "You don't know how much weight was on my shoulders back home. I couldn't do anything without it reflecting on my parents, if I did something bad, it was considered their fault. It was not as good as it seems to be. I mean sure I'll return someday, I just wanted to get some stuff out of my system before I go back home. Plus my parents still have a few thousand years left to rule anyway... I figured I might as well have a little fun now and leave the ruling to when I get old.."
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Allie shrugged, choosing to just agree with him.
She looked at the time and almost had a heart-attack.
"I have to go! I'm late!"
Allie spun around, running at a human's pace.
She'd been late for work nine times in a row, and was about to make it her tenth.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Melony walked by the usual people she usually walked by on a usual day. She skipped the rest of the way to the park and sat down on her bench. No one ever sat with her. It was sad but she didn't mind because she had the birdies. She got out her piece of bread and started pulling bits off of it and tossing them onto the ground. She watched pigeons gather and smiled in delight. She rested her hand on her lap and felt something in her pocket. She looked at it and smiled a bit. She laughed at the last part then put the paper in her bag as she kept feeding the pigeons.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Matt shrugged and figured he'd see her later since they lived in the same place so he yelled after her
"Bye! Talk to you later!" and he walked inside, once he got into the apartment he threw his bag down
on the couch and sighed, flipping on the tv and going through channels, wondering what the contraption was..

Alex looked around him once he got into a sort of abandoned part of the town and grinned when he realized nobody was around. He went into his angel form and soared into the clouds, with a laugh he ran around the sky, jumping from cloud to cloud as he went, this was his favorite pastime.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  holy grapefruit. Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 am

When Allie reached the small little yellow house on the corner of 5th Avenue, she knocked on the door loudly.
For a moment, nothing happened.
And then the door opened abruptly, making Allie jump, nearly falling off porch as she did so.
A short woman with graying hair gave her the death look before handing over a handful of leashes, attached to a large group of dogs.
Before Allie could even say anything, the woman slammed the door in her face.
The dogs practically dragged her off the porch, and she instantly found herself entering the park.
There was a girl, sitting on a bench that somehow got the dogs' attention, and they began barking at her, viciously.
holy grapefruit.
holy grapefruit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sincerely,Courtney Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 am

Melony stopped tearing her bread off and watched the birds fly away. "That's od--" her ears perked up and she looked over at a pack of dogs growling at her viciously. She looked at the girl holding the leshes and tried acting normal until a breeze came by blowing a horrendous smell up her nose. Blood sucker A low growl started in the back of her throat until she stopped herself. She swallowed, "Cute dogs." she muttered.
Sincerely,Courtney
Sincerely,Courtney
Admin

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post  AstroGamer Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:21 am

Matt gave up on trying to figure out how to work the television and glided out of his apartment, shutting the door on the way out he walked out of the building and towards the park. Once he got there he sat leaning against a tree and talked to some squirrels that crawled on his lap while he watched a pack of dogs bark at a girl sitting on a bench, he didn't see the girl that was holding the leashes though, there was a tree in the way.

Alex jumped up and then as he was falling he extended his wings and flew close to the ground, since only immortal people and animals could see him in this form, he really had nothing to worry about as he weaved in and out of trees, under benches and over treetops. It was simply awesome.
AstroGamer
AstroGamer

Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum